What do I do when I'm pulled over for a DUI?

 There are several different charges that exist for impaired driving:  Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs or DUI, Driving with an Unlawful Alcohol Concentration or DUAC, or Felony Driving Under the Influence. Get an experienced DUI lawyer on your side, who will go to bat for you. | The Brough Law Firm (864) 585-3088 

What do I do if an investigator wants to question me?

If you are asked to be questioned by an investigator, you should contact an attorney immediately. An attorney can provide advice and support you during the questioning. At The Brough Law Firm, we have the expertise to handle these situations in order to get the best possible outcome. | The Brough Law Firm (864) 585-3088

What is the procedure in General Sessions Court?

 General Sessions Court handles serious criminal charges, including drug possession, burglary, murder, and armed robbery. Christopher Brough and his team will ensure that you are fully prepared for each step of the legal process, and will fight for your freedom.  | The Brough Law Firm (864) 585-3088

How does bond work?

Bond is a monetary assurance that you appear for court.  Bond is not automatic if the charge is a violent offense.  Bond can also be revoked if you violate the conditions of the bond.  If you are in need of a bond, call us to get help.  | The Brough Law Firm (864) 585-3088